Friday, May 21, 2010

A Little bit of New Orleans


So far we have been pretty much eating our way around town, as usual. We have been doing a lot of walking and listening to music. Yesterday we went on a Culinary tour and food tasting. It was very interesting and we were able to enjoy a vast variety of dishes at 7 different restaurants.

This weekend we will go to a couple of different parks and the botanical gardens. The gardens are always amazing.

Well, we are getting ready to go out....so I have gotta go. I will post more details later


I thought that I would post a few typical New Orleans scenes.


This is a place that we like to sit to rest and have a cocktail. It's such a nice view.


A woman in posing in Jackson Square.


A look down the street.


Musicians performing on the street.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!